Auction has ended.
1930's Duncan Phyfe Mahogany Double-Pedestal Table (w/3 leaves)
and 6 Rare Rose Back Mahogany Chairs
- 1930's - 1940's Neoclassical Federal Period
- Table measures: 66" (102" with leaves) x 44"
- 1 Captains Chair - particularly rare (35" x 21" x 18")
- 5 Side Dining Chairs
- Cream-colored upholstery, very clean and with little aging
- Not uncommon to the style but there is no paperwork/makers labels on the bottom of either the table or chairs, however, the detailed middle-back bar below the classic rose carving is specifically interesting and the many reproductions that were made in the 30's and 40's have similar value.
- Mild wear consistent with age (see photos)
*See Photos for More Details
YOU MUST BRING HELP FOR LOADING ALL ITEMS!!
SOME ITEMS MAY NOT BE BOXED; PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH BOXES AND PACKING.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, February 11th @ 6:00 PM NO EXCEPTIONS!!
If you bid on an item, you MUST be willing to take everything included in the Lot unless otherwise specified in the description!! If you are not willing to take it ALL, then please do not place a bid. Thank you.
All items are sold on an "AS IS" basis. We do not guarantee the precise accuracy of any of the descriptions or condition of any of the items sold on auction. It is the bidder's responsibility to come and preview the items before placing a bid. There are no returns or refunds, "NO EXCEPTIONS."
It is the winning bidder's responsibility to make sure they have all of their items during pickup. We will not be responsible for any items that are accidentally left behind!!