Gorgeous Gig Harbor Online Auction!
Gambler 21ft. Bass Boat, 8ft. P.A. Hydrographics Tank & Film, Several Project/Restoration Vehicles (MG Roadster, Amphibious Vehicle, VW Beetle), Currency, Custom Sterling and Turquoise Jewelry, Loads of Sterling Silver Jewelry, Oodles Of Blackhills Gold Jewelry, Apple Green Chrysoprase Stones, High End Art (Azoulay)& Collectibles, Antique & Vintage Furniture & Home Décor (Drexel, Thomasville, Navarro), Bronze & Wood Hand Carved Statues, Immaculate Pool Table, Cricut Machines, Glassware & Soooooo Much More!!!
ANOTHER GREAT A&W AUCTION EVENT!!!!
Many items are available for shipping.
From a beautiful smoke free & Dog friendly home.
Bidding Starts Thursday October 14th @ 6am
Bidding Ends: Thursday, October 21st - The first auction begins closing at 6:00 PM with 30 second intervals between auctions.
Preview Day: Tuesday October 19th by appointment only. Appointments must be scheduled by 6pm Monday October 18th.
PICKUP DAY: Saturday October 23rd & Sunday October 24th 10am-4pm
THE PICKUP ADDRESS WILL BE SHOWN ON YOUR PAID INVOICE. The address will be located in the upper right-hand corner of the winning bidder's invoice. A link will be available for appointments the day the auctions close.
Questions? Please call 253-320-9326
Auction details and things to remember...Updated Every Auction
1. This is a "Hard Close" auction. No time is added after the clock counts down to zero. Each "Lot" closes 30 SECONDS after the previous Lot. The first Lot closes at 6:00:30 the second Lot at 6:01, the third Lot 6:01:30 and so on down the list.
2. 15% Buyer's Premium on all lots sold.
3. 8.8% WA sales tax applied unless you have a reseller's permit on file. This may change depending on the location of the auction.
4. All items are sold on an "AS IS" basis. We do not guarantee the precise accuracy of any descriptions or conditions of any items sold on auction. It is the bidder's responsibility to look closely at all the photos and review their items before leaving the property. There are no returns or refunds, NO EXCEPTIONS ONCE YOU LEAVE THE PROPERTY however we will work hard to make it right on-site if we've made a mistake.
5. Bidding is considered a legally binding agreement.
6. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN Friday October 22nd by 6pm.
Tuesday October 19th by appointment only. Appointments must be scheduled by 6pm Monday October 18th.