Huge Mineral Oil Lamp, Beautiful Victorian Style Furniture
Ornate & Unique Clocks, Beautiful Home Decor, Collectible Dolls
Vintage Kitchenware & Pyrex, Washer & Dryer
Barbies, Barbies & More Barbies!!!!!
(Now I Get It, She Really Does Have Everything)
& MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
ANOTHER GREAT A&W AUCTION EVENT!!!!
From a beautiful smoke-free home
Bidding Starts Saturday, July 31st @ Noon
Bidding Ends: Thursday, August 5th - The first auction begins closing at 6PM
Preview Day: Previews will be Tuesday, August 3rd, and will be by appointment only. Adult supervision is required. Call for appointment.
PICKUP DAY: Saturday, August 7th 10am-5pm & Sunday, August 8th 10am-2pm by appointment due to limited parking........AGAIN!
Once your invoice is paid please copy & paste the link to make your appointment. If you have any issues scheduling please give us a call.
THE PICKUP ADDRESS WILL BE SHOWN ON YOUR PAID INVOICE. The address will be located in the upper right-hand corner of the winning bidder's invoice.
Questions? Please call 253-320-9326
Auction details and things to remember...
1. This is a "Hard Close" auction. No time is added after the clock counts down to zero. Each "Lot" closes one minute after the previous Lot. The first Lot closes at 6:01, the second Lot at 6:02, the third Lot 6:03, and so on down the list.
2. 15% Buyer's Premium on all lots sold.
3. 9.9% WA sales tax applied unless you have a reseller's permit on file. This may change depending on the location of the auction.
4. All items are sold on an "AS IS" basis. We do not guarantee the precise accuracy of any descriptions or conditions of any items sold on auction. It is the bidder's responsibility to look closely at all the photos and review their items before leaving the property. There are no returns or refunds, NO EXCEPTIONS ONCE YOU LEAVE THE PROPERTY however we will work hard to make it right on-site if we've made a mistake.
5. Bidding is considered a legal, binding agreement.
6. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 6 PM Friday AUGUST 6TH