Lacey, WA. - Near Sierra Drive SE
Wednesday, December 14th By Appointment Only - Appointments Must Be Made No Later Than 3:00 pm Tuesday, December 13th
Sunday, December 18th 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
12/10/22 7:00 AM
12/16/22 6:02:00 PM
Auction has ended.
Lot # 1 - Beautiful 2005 22' Tracker Marine Tahoe Series Q8I w/ Alpha 1 Drive (108 Hours - Trailer is Included)
- Both have only ever been in freshwater, never in salt water.
- It was last serviced in June at Tanglewilde Marine. Harry was a mechanic.
- The owner does all of the oil changes and winterizing himself.
- Has always been stored under cover with heaters, never uncovered.
- It runs great.
- This boat is a beauty.
- 21.8' - 102" Beam
- 5.0 V8 MPI 260 HP I/O Mercruiser
- 54 Gallon Gas Tank
- 10-Person Capacity
- Alpha 1 Drive
- The prop is stainless steel
- Built-in sink (needs new pump)
- hidden built-in garbage
- rear locker coolers that drain
- Removable Cocktail Table w/ mounts in both the front and the back
- Bow ladder
- Tons of storage compartments
- Clean Titles for both the boat and the trailer
- 2006 Trailstar Double Axle Boat Trailer - VIN# 4TM16PK216B001048
- Boat HIN# - BUJB27TTF505
THE SELLER HAS PLACED A BLIND RESERVE ON THIS ITEM:
- A reserve price is a minimum price that a seller would be willing to accept from a buyer.
- In an auction, the seller is not typically required to disclose the reserve price to potential buyers.
- If the reserve price is not met, the seller is not required to sell the item, even to the highest bidder.
- The username "SystemReserveBid" will be placed and shown until the reserve amount is met.
- Once the reserve amount is met, the participating bidder's name will be displayed.
If you bid on an item, you MUST be willing to take everything included in the Lot unless otherwise specified in the description!! If you are not willing to take it ALL, then please do not place a bid. Thank you.
All items are sold on an "AS IS" basis. We do not guarantee the precise accuracy of any of the descriptions or conditions of any of the items sold on auction. It is the bidder's responsibility to come and preview the items before placing a bid. There are no returns or refunds, "NO EXCEPTIONS."
It is the winning bidder's responsibility to make sure they have all of their items during pickup. We will not be responsible for any items that are accidentally left behind!!
YOU MUST BRING HELP FOR LOADING ALL ITEMS!!
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN Saturday, December 17th @ 6:00 PM NO EXCEPTIONS!